RE-ENTRY MEETINGS AND EVENTS
Events listed below are for information purposes only and do not necessarily reflect any endorsement by The Re-entry Bureau or the Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office.
- 12/04/2019 – Kings County Re-Entry Task Force Bi-Monthly Meeting – Brooklyn Borough Hall, 209 Joralemon Street; RSVP to email@example.com
- 08/07/2019 – Kings County Re-Entry Task Force Bi-Monthly Meeting – St. Francis College, 180 Remsen Street, 11201 RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 07/31/2019 – Odyssey House – The Manor Residence – 219 East 121st Street, Between 2nd & 3rd Avenues, New York, N.Y. 10035, Wednesday, July 31st, 2019 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM. View flyer
- 06/26/2019 – Re-Entry Roundtable – Re-Entry Legislative Roundup – At the Community Service Society of New York (CSS), 633 Third Avenue (b/t 40th and 41st), 10th Floor. Wednesday, June 26, 2019, 1:00pm-3:30pm. View flyer
- 06/26/2019 – Re-Entry Roundtable – Odyssey House Program Brochure, Adult Treatment, ElderCare Services, Family Center of Excellence, Outpatient Services and Youth Services. View flyer