PUBLIC INTEGRITY BUREAU
The Public Integrity Bureau investigates corruption and fraud committed by elected officials and public servants at all levels of government. This includes, but is not limited to, bribery and malfeasance associated with elections, political campaigns, and the government contracting process. The bureau also investigates cases of fraud, waste, and abuse in government programs.
Public Corruption Complaint Form
All complaints are confidential and you may submit a complaint anonymously.
Recent Press Releases
- Brooklyn Lawyer Indicted for Allegedly Stealing Over $650,000 From Retired Couple After Representing Them in Real Estate Deal
- Former Public Administrator Employee Indicted for Stealing Over $78,000 From Estates of Eight Decedents
- Former National Grid Employee Who Helped Facilitate Operation of Shadow Utility Company that Illegally Installed Gas Meters Sentenced to Up to Three Years in State Prison
- Former Sunset Park Attorney Indicted for Allegedly Stealing $150,000 From His Escrow Account
- NYPD Officer Indicted for Perjury and Forgery for Allegedly Claiming He Earned Less Than He Did to Lower Child Support Payments