PUBLIC INTEGRITY BUREAU
The Public Integrity Bureau investigates corruption and fraud committed by elected officials and public servants at all levels of government. This includes, but is not limited to, bribery and malfeasance associated with elections, political campaigns, and the government contracting process. The bureau also investigates cases of fraud, waste, and abuse in government programs.
Public Corruption Complaint Form
All complaints are confidential and you may submit a complaint anonymously.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheepshead Bay Woman Indicted for Allegedly Forging Court Order Absolving Her of Her Debts
- AG Schneiderman, DA Gonzalez Announce the Indictments of Nine Defendants for Stealing Over $1 Million in Mortgage Fraud Scheme
- Disbarred Lawyer Sentenced to up to 22 Years in Prison for Stealing Over $1 Million through Fraudulent Real Estate Deals
- Former City Tax Auditor Indicted for Allegedly Stealing over $243,000 from Sheriff’s Office Trust Accounts
- Seven Defendants, including National Grid Employees, Charged with Enterprise Corruption for Operating Shadow Utility Company that Illegally Installed Gas Meters in Violation of Safety Protocols