PUBLIC INTEGRITY BUREAU
The Public Integrity Bureau investigates corruption and fraud committed by elected officials and public servants at all levels of government. This includes, but is not limited to, bribery and malfeasance associated with elections, political campaigns, and the government contracting process. The bureau also investigates cases of fraud, waste, and abuse in government programs.
Public Corruption Complaint Form
All complaints are confidential and you may submit a complaint anonymously.
Recent Press Releases
- Sunset Park Attorney Sentenced to One to Three Years in Prison for Stealing Approximately $280,000 From Two Clients He Represented In the Sale of Their Homes
- New Jersey Attorney Indicted for Allegedly Stealing Approximately $240,000 From Client He Represented in the Sale of Her Property
- Former Brooklyn Lawyer Indicted for Allegedly Stealing $85,000 From Client Who He Represented in Real Estate Deal
- Brooklyn Attorney Indicted for Allegedly Stealing Approximately $201,000 From Three Individuals in Legal Matters he Handled
- Sunset Park Attorney Indicted for Allegedly Stealing Approximately $280,000 From Two Families He Represented in Sale of Their Homes