PUBLIC INTEGRITY BUREAU
The Public Integrity Bureau investigates corruption and fraud committed by elected officials and public servants at all levels of government. This includes, but is not limited to, bribery and malfeasance associated with elections, political campaigns, and the government contracting process. The bureau also investigates cases of fraud, waste, and abuse in government programs.
Public Corruption Complaint Form
All complaints are confidential and you may submit a complaint anonymously.
Recent Press Releases
- Former Correction Officer, Inmate and Inmate’s Girlfriend Indicted in Connection with Alleged Attempt to Smuggle Marijuana into Brooklyn Jail
- Former District Manager Indicted for Allegedly Forging Signature of Community Board Chairman to Give Himself Unauthorized Raises
- Defendant Who Operated Shadow Utility Company that Illegally Installed Gas Meters Sentenced to 2 1/3 to 7 Years in State Prison
- Queens Man Who Allegedly Posed as Attorney and Allegedly Promised Wrongful Conviction Legal Services Indicted for Stealing Money from Desperate Inmates and Their Families
- Defendant Who Operated Shadow Utility Company that Illegally Installed Gas Meters Pleads Guilty to Enterprise Corruption